1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
180 Excavator [On-site Training]
Dependent on Experience
Who's it for:
180 Excavator [Below & Above 10 tonnes]
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher on site training.
Aims and benefits:
To give foundation training and assessment on a 180 Excavator.
Benefit: [NPORS] accredited certification
- Operating the machine to a basic standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently [Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway]
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- The capabilities, purpose and limitations of the machine
- Correct safety precautions / routine adjustments / servicing procedures
- How diesel engines work / operation of various parts of the machine
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles etc.
- Practical Aspect
Methods of Assessment:
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- In House Certification upon successful completion of course
- NPORS Accreditation also available subject to training and testing