1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
Street Works Regulations (NRSWA) [Signage &Guarding]
Who's it for:
This programme is designed for operatives and supervisors who are involved in the set up of both signage and guarding within a street works operation.
Aims and benefits:
To successfully train the candidate in the operation of erecting signs and guards in line with the NRSW Act 1991 within a street works site.
- Safe work practices
- Ability to perform a risk assessment
- Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
- Monitoring signing, lighting and guarding
- Practical Aspect
Methods of Assessment:
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- In House Certification upon successful completion of course
- NPORS Certification available subject to training and testing