1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
Mobile Tower Scaffolds
Who's it for:
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training in mobile tower scaffolds.
Aims and benefits:
To give the delegate either basic or refresher training on mobile tower scaffolds. The
aim of this course is for the delegate to understand the legislation governing mobile
alloy towers, as well as the need for safe erection and dismantling of the towers.
- [HASAWA] 1974
- Construction work place regulations / Relevant legislation and regulations
- Standards and exemptions
- Inspection of alloy tower components
- Care, maintenance, transport, handling and storage
- Hazards / Safe use of the tower
- Practical Aspect
Methods of Assessment:
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- In House Certification upon successful completion of course
- NPORS Accreditation also available subject to training and testing
- ITSSAR Accreditation also available subject to training and testing
- PASMA training courses via an independent and established PASMA accredited
- training organisation.