1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
360 Excavator [On-site training]
Dependent on Experience
Who's it for:
360 Excavator [Below & Above 10 Tonnes]
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
Aims and benefits:
To give foundation training and assessment on a 360 Excavator. The delegate will be expected to identify basic components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation. Candidates will be expected to understand the hydraulic system, operator duties and responsibilities.
Benefit: [NPORS] accredited certification
- Operating the machine to a basic standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently [Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway]
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- The capabilities, purpose and limitations of the machine
- Correct safety precautions / routine adjustments / servicing procedures
- How diesel engines work / operation of various parts of the machine
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles etc.
- Practical Aspect
Methods of Assessment:
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- In House Certification upon successful completion of course
- NPORS Accreditation also available subject to training and testing