1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
Boat Hoist ‘Wise’
Basic - 3 Days, Refresher - 2 Days, Dependent on Experience
Who's it for:
All operatives requiring training in the operation of boat hoists.
Aims and benefits:
To provide the delegate with both theoretical and practical knowledge to enable
them to operate the equipment to the national standards.
Training in the safe and correct operation of boat hoists.
- Operating boat hoist safely / Safe work practices
- Correct positioning of Boat Hoist
- Routine maintenance / Minor adjustments
- Slings and Lifting gear
- Capabilities/ Safety Precautions
- Statutory regulations and codes of practice applicable to lifting operations
- Effects of shock loading on structural strength, stability and load displacement
- Practical Aspect
- This is an off-centre category and training will be provided at customers premises
Methods of Assessment:
- Practical Test
- Written Test