1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
Driver CPC - First Aid
Who's it for:
1st Call Training is a JAUPT Accredited Driver CPC Centre, offering Driver CPC Training Courses (Certificate of Professional Competence) for Lorry Drivers (LGV/Large Goods Vehicles). According to EU regulations, all professional drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic CPC training every 5 years.
Aims and benefits:
To enable the delegate to carry out the duties of the Emergency First Aider
as specified in the First Aid at Work Regulations 1981.
To act safe, prompt and effectively in the workplace environment.
Understand the current First Aid Regulations.
- Aims, roles and responsibilities of the First Aider First at the scene of an
- accident to include Spinal awareness/management.
- Application of Adult CPR
- Spinal CPR & Management
- Treatment of Bleeding
- Managing a casualty who is in Shock
- Treatment of Catastrophic Bleeding
- Treating a casualty who has a damaged a muscle, joint or sustained a
- Treating a casualty who has been burned or scalded Managing Crush
- Injuries Treatment for Heart Attack, Asthma, Seizure
- Practical aspect
Methods of Assessment:
Open Course Details:
- Date(s): First Aid TBA
- Duration: 1 Day
- Location: 1st Call Training Centre
- £ 75.00 per delegate